Saturday, July 21, 2012

Oh Happy Day!!!!!

Yesterday was a big day. I have been abstinent for 30 days!!!!!!!!
No cookies. No ice cream. No brownies. No cake. No overeating. No fried food. No french fries. No soda. (And because of that I have also had no caffeine!)
My abstinence is this simple- No sugar. No fried food. No over-eating. No binge eating. 
I have really been trying to have three meals a day and not snack between, but there have been a few times I have missed breakfast. 


I am feeling really good! I feel like I have accomplished something! I dont see a HUGE difference physically yet... I can tell that I am loosing some weight. Clothes feel a little bit looser but nothing major and I am ok with that right now because I FEEL better. I FEEL a major difference.

2 comments:

  1. With having so much written content do you ever run into
    any problems of plagiarism or copyright infringement?
    My website has a lot of exclusive content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any ways to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd certainly appreciate it.


    Thanks and please head over to my website page on Ultimate Chipping

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am starting a internet blog directory and was wanting to know if I can submit your site?
    I'm trying to mature my directory gradually by hand so that it retains good quality. I'll make sure and put your
    website in the proper category and I'll also use, "Blogger: BIG GIRL NO MORE: Healing from the inside out." as your anchor text. Make sure you let me know if this is acceptable with you by mailing me. Many thanks

    For additional great information check out my web page on how to stop biting your nails ()

    ReplyDelete